As they say, change is the only constant thing in the world. Time changed, and the traditional method of hosting events got replaced with virtual events. Virtual events have become the thing of today, and one term that got popular along with virtual events is Virtual event platforms. But, as we mentioned before, change being the constant thing, virtual event platforms have also evolved.
When the world was first introduced to the virtual event platforms, the structure of almost all the virtual event platforms was pretty basic. However, as time evolved, virtual event platforms got advancements. Now, one kind of virtual event platform that has become extremely popular is the subscription-based virtual event platform.
Table of Contents
How would you define subscription-based virtual platforms?
As the name suggests, Subscription-based virtual platforms come with fixed monthly or annual plans that the event organizers can opt for, according to their needs. Subscription-based online platforms come with fixed price structures that you can use however and whenever you want to.
Subscribing to a virtual event platform comes with several benefits. Some of them are:
- One of the most common advantages of these platforms is that they allow the organizers to host the event whenever and wherever they want to. Since virtual events have become excessively popular these days, organizations have been hosting virtual meetings, events, town hall meetings, etc. on a regular basis. Now, this sometimes becomes impossible for the organizers to look for a virtual event platform for every single event. And, most importantly, what to do in case of an emergency?
- Subscribing to virtual event platforms allows the organizers to host all kinds of events seamlessly, and that too, whenever they want to.
- Subscription-based online event platforms are economical and allow the event organizers to save money.
- Generally, subscription-based platforms are designed to cater to all kinds of events. So, no matter the type of event, subscription-based platforms allow you to host virtual events seamlessly.
Talking of that, let us introduce you to one of the most efficient and expert subscription-based virtual event platforms, Mixhubb.
Mixhubb is a 3D online event platform that allows the organizers to plan and execute their virtual events in the most seamless and efficient way. Being a customizable platform, Mixhubb enables the event organizers to design their events according to their requirements and event objectives. Moreover, it is a self-managed online event platform that allows the organizers to host their events all by themselves. Mixhubb provides the users with several compelling and top-notch features, helping them make their events more effective, and execute them seamlessly.
Pricing Models of Mixhubb:
When it comes to the pricing structures and plans, Mixhubb comes with three plans. It is basically a subscription-based platform that requires event organizers to subscribe to the platform.
Here are the three subscription plans that Mixhubb provides to its users.
The best thing about Mixhubb is it provides the users with a complete one-month free plan. In the first month of the subscription, Mixhubb enables the users to try and test the features and host immersive events seamlessly.
The highlights of this plan of Mixhubb are:
- An unlimited number of events.
- Event length of 72 hours.
- The maximum number of attendees is 100.
- 10 Booths
- Networking Tables for seamless networking.
- One User or Organizer’s account.
It is a level up of the Start Free Plan, which can be accessed on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the organizer’s needs and requirements. The Growth Plan is the next step of the free plan, as once their free trial finishes, the users need to subscribe to the platform.
The key highlights of this plan are:
- It includes all the features of the free plan. Along with it, the add-ons that the organizers get are-
- Priority Support,
- Add-on of 100 attendees
- 10 Booths per event
- One user or organizer’s account.
- It comes with a pocket-friendly price of INR 15,000 only per month, and on subscribing to the annual package, the users get a discount of 15%, and it costs them INR 1,53,000 only.
The third and most exclusive package of Mixhubb is its Enterprise plan. This plan has been specially designed to cater to the customization needs of the users. So, if you want to customize your platform, it is the best plan for you.
The highlights of this plan are:
- It comes as a bulk package.
- White Labeling
- Integrations with third-party platforms.
- Space Customization
As we said, Mixhubb has been designed to make the entire experience for the users seamless. Hence, apart from these plans, Mixhubb provides the users with several add-ons. It means the organizers can pay as they use the platform.
These add-ons are specified for both the products and services. Let us have a look at what all these additional features are:
Attendee Credits at the rate of INR 100 per attendee, event length at INR 3000 per 24 hours, booths at INR 1500 per booth, and Organizer’s account at INR 3000 per user or month.
To help you elevate your event execution, Mixhubb provides you with different services at minimal prices. These services include event setup at INR 15,000 per event, 3D design support at INR 20,000 per event, Streaming from Mixhubb’s professional studio at INR 8000 per hour, and recording at INR 2000.
As we said, Mixhubb has been designed to meet the requirements of all kinds of organizations, irrespective of their size and scale.
Mixhubb is one of the most economical virtual event hosting platforms that you will come across, the above-mentioned plans are proof of the same. Hence, no matter the kind and scale of your event, Mixhubb is here to meet all your requirements.
So, if you are planning to host a virtual event, try your hands at this efficient and leading platform, and see for yourself what it has to offer.
Table of Contents